1 The role of garlic oil
1. Broad-spectrum antibacterial, strong antibacterial ability
2. Seasoning and lure to improve feed quality
3. Enhance immune function, health care and promote growth
4. Improve animal quality
5. Reduce poison and repel insects, prevent mildew and keep fresh
6. Non-toxic, no side effects, no drug residue, no drug resistance.
7. Anticoccidial effect.
2 The effect of garlic oil
1. The natural strong agent of the circulatory system in the body-lowers cholesterol and blood lipids, enhances the elasticity of blood vessels, reduces platelet aggregation and promotes blood circulation, and can prevent cardiovascular diseases such as thrombosis and hypertension.
2. Prevent colds, and apply to cold symptoms such as fever, pain relief, cough, sore throat and stuffy nose.
3. Activate the gastrointestinal mucosa, strengthen the stomach and intestines, promote appetite, and accelerate digestion.
4. Can regulate blood sugar and prevent the onset of diabetes.
3 Application of garlic oil
Garlic oil is a broad-spectrum antibacterial substance, which has various pharmacological functions such as activating cells, promoting energy production, increasing antibacterial and antiviral capabilities, accelerating metabolism, and alleviating fatigue. Therefore, it is widely used in many fields. In terms of medical treatment, allicin can be used to treat infectious diseases, digestive system diseases, oral diseases, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, etc. It also has the functions of anti-aging, anti-metal poisoning, anti-cancer and anti-cancer. In terms of breeding, allicin has a significant attractant effect on animals, and has bactericidal and antioxidant effects in the body, and can enhance animal immune function. Adding allicin to various animal feeds can increase animal feed intake and feed conversion rate, increase animal survival rate, reduce morbidity, and improve animal product meat quality. It is an extremely valuable feed additive. In terms of planting, allicin can be used to control crop pests and nematodes. Some companies are optimistic about the development prospects of allicin. In order to facilitate the use and increase the efficacy, they have developed allicin, allicin injection, allicin capsules, allicin effervescent tablets, garlic oil microcapsules, garlic oil and gas mist, garlic tincture , Garlic liquid, garlic syrup, garlic tablets, garlic enema, garlic injection, etc.